[imp] Word documents ends up text/richtext

Jacques Beaudoin jacques-beaudoin at cspi.qc.ca
Thu Sep 27 19:43:07 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have no error when I open a file with Microsoft Word.

I upload this file with IMP as a attachement.

The (.doc) attachement end up in IMP as a [text/richtext] file
and users opening this files gets a Microsoft Word error.

I upload the same file with Thunderbird 2.0

The (.doc) attachement end up in IMP as a [application/msword] file
and users have no problem opening this file with Microsoft Word

What in IMP is causing this problem.

I'm running Horde 3.1.3 with Imp 4.1.3

Best Regards

Jacques-Beaudoin at cspi.qc.ca

Agent d'administration
Les services des technologies
de l'information et des communications
Commission scolaire de la Pointe de l'Île