[imp] Refresh side bar

Sn!per sniper at home.net.my
Thu Sep 27 22:52:00 UTC 2007

I went in to the 'IMP Options' screen and chose 'Deleting and Moving Messages'. Then I checked 'Display the "Empty Spam" link in the menubar? '.

I have 5 spam mails in my Spam folder. I clicked on the 'Empty Spam' menu item and all 5 spam were deleted fine. But the sidebar still showed Spam (5).

I also noticed that behavior when reading mails. My sidebar showed Inbox (15). But when I clicked and read one email (or all of them), it still showed Inbox (15).

Is there a patch so that the sidebar can be refreshed upon those kind of actions? Please assist. TIA.

--
roger