[imp] Types of login against pop3 servers

Manuel Mely mmelyp at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 18:26:23 UTC 2007

Hi,

This is my first posting in this list. My problem is:

I have Horde/IMP already configured, but i have certain domains in my
servers list that need to authenticate to pop3 servers like this
user at domain.
For example,

In my list, there's a domain named foo.com using pop3 server
pop3.bar.com , but this domain *must* authenticate like this user at foo.com.

I played with "realm" in servers.php but didn't work, i get a "login
failed" message, and my pop3 server logs that i'm authenticating like
user only and not like user at foo.com

In order to use Horde as i need i need to solve this.

Thanks in advance!