[imp] Ingo force sieve reload

Petr Vyhnal vyhnal at cns.eu
Wed Oct 17 14:27:03 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I have Cyrus with sieve and I have Horde with Ingo configured as well.
There are about 150 mailboxes and all users have a spamassassin rule as
their first personal rule in Ingo. Now I have to make change in
spamassassin rule definition for each user. It isn't problem change
ingo.script files directly for each user and rebuild to ingo.bc. I wrote
short script to do it. But there is problem how force Ingo to use
"active" script from sieve a replace the one stored in Horde's mysql for
each user. Is there possibility how to do this? Because in other case
when user change something in his rules, my changes to spamassassin rule
will be lost.

Thanx

rudiik