[imp] [Fwd: Unable to authenticate using imap]

Alan Kong kkkong at ee.cuhk.edu.hk
Thu Oct 25 09:40:48 UTC 2007

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Unable to authenticate using imap
Date: 	Thu, 25 Oct 2007 17:15:10 +0800
From: 	Alan Kong <kkkong at ee.cuhk.edu.hk>
To: 	horde at lists.horde.org

Hi,
I want to use the the SyncML feature of horde and installed the CVS
version of horde 2 days ago on a CentOS 5.0. The test.php page showed
that the imap is supported on php. However when I config the horde to
authenticate using imap, it kept saying "Incorrect user name and
password". When I did a dump on the network traffic from the remote imap
server, nothing was going in. But I know this imap server works.
Pls advise on whether the CVS version of horde supports authenticate
with imap.

Thank you.

Regards
Alan