[imp] [Fwd: Unable to authenticate using imap]

Alan Kong kkkong at ee.cuhk.edu.hk
Fri Oct 26 04:17:08 UTC 2007

Hi,
This may be off topic. I just want to confirm the config on
authentication part is fine. I am using the default php and apache rpms
from CentOS 5.

My horde/conf.php on authentication as folllow:

$conf['auth']['admins'] = array('Administrator','hordeuser');
$conf['auth']['checkip'] = true;
$conf['auth']['checkbrowser'] = true;
$conf['auth']['alternate_login'] = false;
$conf['auth']['redirect_on_logout'] = false;
$conf['auth']['params']['dsn'] = '{imap:143/imap/notls}';
$conf['auth']['params']['imapconfig'] = 'dsn';
$conf['auth']['driver'] = 'imap';

When I login as "hordeuser" and type in the password, I kept getting "
Incorrect login and passowrd".

Thank you.

Regards
Alan