[imp] How to enable attachments for composing message ?

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Fri Oct 26 07:31:03 UTC 2007

On 25.10.07 17:37, Olivier Gigondan wrote:
> I've solved my problem.
> The attachment for composing a new message was disable because my
> webmail is managed by a virtual host and in this virtual host the
> php_flag "file_uploads" was defined.

Defined? It's the config option that may be 'on' or 'off'. If you want
attachments, you need that turned on.

> The action to comment this, allow
> attachment in new message.
> But i think it's not a normal behaviour, isn't it ?
>
> There are different tests :
> Attachment doesn't works
> -php.ini : 2M
>  and virtual host : 1M, 2M, 5M, 10M
> -php.ini : 5M
>  and virtual host : 1M, 2M, 5M, 8M
> -php.ini : comment
>  and virtual host : 2M, 5M, 8M
>
> Attachment works
> -php.ini : 2M, 5M, 10M
>  and virtual host : comment

are you talking about "upload_max_filesize" seting? You definitely should go
read PHP documentation to see what are those options for and where can they
be defined. Only one of those settings will apply.
We are but packets in the Internet of life (userfriendly.org)