[imp] Problem with system not saving user preferences

Andrew Kenna akenna at optusnet.com.au
Fri Oct 26 11:53:19 UTC 2007

I look after a server that is of the following specifications

Apache Version : - 2.2.4
PHP Version : - 5.2.3
Horde Version : - 3.1.4
IMP Version : - 4.1.4
Gollem Version 1.0
Passwd Version : - 3.0.1
Turba Version : - 2.1.4
MySql Version : - 5.0.27
SMTP Server:  Postfix

This server hosts over 200 email accounts for various customers.

Whenever a customer goes into setup their own personal settings and save them it only works for that session then when they log out and log back in again they are all reset.

I'm at a complete loss as to why this is happening as I thought i'd done everything right when I installed the packages.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Regards

Andrew Kenna