[imp] [Fwd: Unable to authenticate using imap] - It can use imap to authenticate

Alan Kong kkkong at ee.cuhk.edu.hk
Mon Oct 29 09:02:44 UTC 2007

Dear All,
Thank you very much for your help.
I used suggestions from David by running:
	setsebool -P httpd_can_network_connect=1

And it can authenticate using imap. I can proceed with synML now.

Regards
Alan

Quoted:
Alan,
I have been mucking around with this all day as well.  On a hunch, I checked
/var/log/messages and found that SELinux was preventing httpd from making
network connections.  Running:
   setsebool -P httpd_can_network_connect=1
seemed to clear it up for me.  I hope this helps for you!

cheers,
David Mentis