[imp] Problem retaining login info for new windows

Scott Harris horde at webhounds.net
Sun Nov 18 04:19:54 UTC 2007

Quoting Scott Harris <horde at webhounds.net>:

> Howdy all.  I'm running the CVS version of horde + imp + dimp.
> When I'm in my inbox with dimp, whenever I try to reply, compose
> new, forward, basically anything that opens a new window, I get
> a new login screen opened in a new window.  Is this by design,
> something that is configurable or a bug?

Answering my own question after a lot of testing.  This turned
out to be a problem with cookies.  I have my installation at
the document root and not in /horde.  At the bottom of the
first configuration page you need to change the default cookie
directory from /horde to /.

Hope this helps someone.

Scott