[imp] Address books import

Neil nwilson at webmail.co.za
Mon Nov 19 19:19:52 UTC 2007

Michael Rubinsky wrote:
> It's possible.  You didn't say which version of Turba you were
> previously using.  Look in turba/docs/UPGRADING for some guidance.
>

> Thanks,
> mike
Sorry had meant to include the following details.

I need to upgrade my MYSQL turba address books from 2.0.4 to 2.1.4, I've
looked under docs/UPGRADE and the notes say the following, obviously
with the full text missing.

These are notes on upgrading from Turba 2.0.x to Turba 2.1. and....
Synchronization support
-----------------------
New Hook Parameters
-------------------
Share Support
------------

I've read through the details, and it seems like these are just notes on
changes, and not upgrade instructions.

What are the steps to upgrade these, do I import the old DB to the new
server, then upgrade or upgrade first then import the new turba_objects
table?

I see there are scripts to upgrade, but they are from versions 1.x etc

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Regards.

Neil.