[imp] imp probrem

taguchi at iij.ad.jp taguchi at iij.ad.jp
Mon Nov 26 09:36:38 UTC 2007

Hi, all

I Think I found a probrems in imp.
It is related with "Link Attachments".
And related with i18n.

If file name of attachments has not C-locale letter, such as
	XXXXX.ods
   XXXXX := some multi-byte strings.
   .ods  := extension for OpenOffice documents
Then this file name will be encoded as utf8-base64 form, such as
  http://SERVER/horde/imp/attachments.php?u=USERNAME&t+=11...
        f=%3D%3Futf-8%3FBASE64-Encoded-MultiByte-String%3D%3D%3F%3D

Then Click links, mime type for attachments is application/x-zip!
When uploaded, it was "application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.spreadsheet".

I think this link should be as following:
  http://SERVER/horde/imp/attachments.php?u=USERNAME&t+=11...
        f=%3D%3Futf-8%3FBASE64-Encoded-MultiByte-String%3D%3D%3F%3D.ods
File extension should not be encoded.

Sorry, I can not speak PHP, so I can not make patch.

I'm using following packages:
	horde appliocation framework: 	3.1.5
	imp:				4.1.5
	php:				5.2.4