[imp] How do I globally set Mail as default view when logging in?

Pro Green European pro_green_european at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 11:33:47 UTC 2007

Hi.

I am about to update one of our old webmail servers from an old Horde/IMP installation to the latest stable releases of Horde and IMP. Now I'd like to know, how do I go about setting the default view for everybody that use this particular webmail system?

The default view I am talking about is an expanded folder view to the left, and a list of all mail in the Inbox on the imap server.

Feedback and help will be greatly appreciated :)

Thx,
/PGE