[imp] Global whitelist spamassassin accidental deletion via imp.

gimili17 gimili17 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 01:19:54 UTC 2007

Jan Schneider wrote:

> Are you talking about Sam?

Yes. I should have mentioned that. I use sam with spamassassin and
mysql. I didn't run into problems until I tried to whitelist someone
while in Imp but I just tried typing in one more email by hand in sam
and it did the same thing. When I hit save all the ones that were
already global got erased leaving only the one I just typed. The ones
that are not already global don't get erased. Then if I hit global and
save I am only left with the one email I just typed as global. Not the
end of the world now that I know it does that. I use Debian etch with
these versions:

* Ansel: 0.1-cvs
* Gollem: H3 (1.0.2)
* Horde: 3.1.5