[imp] "How do you want to display attachments?"

Tim Bannister Tim.Bannister at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Dec 5 16:16:07 UTC 2007

We're considering an upgrade to the latest IMP. We want to retain the
list of parts at the top; users are accustomed to this. I also like
the idea of showing attachments in the body of the message.

I'd like to be able to configure IMP so that inline parts are shown
whereas attachments are represented by a link in the body of the
message. I don't think I can do this now.

It might save space if the "Part(s):" header could be collapsed to
just one line (in IMP). If I open a MIME digest from a mailing list
the first line of text can be below the visible part of the page.

--
Tim Bannister
IT Services

e: Tim.Bannister at manchester.ac.uk