[imp] (no subject)

heetered at msn.com heetered at msn.com
Sat Dec 15 07:56:56 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am trying to login for the first time and I am getting this error on my firefox browser:

The page isn't redirecting properly
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
*   This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept
          cookies.

I keep checking my config.php file, but everything seems to be okay, I think. the horde folder is the webroot. I have the cookie folder setup as "/"

Everything passed on my test. I had to manually configure Mysql, as I could not get setup.php to work at all.

My setup:
Windows2003server
Apache2.2.3
PHP5