[imp] Imp and kerberos

Bill Graham grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com
Sat Dec 22 22:46:49 UTC 2007

I think what you want is cyrus to authenticate using kerberos. Imp
just uses IMAP authentication. Thus, the request is sent to Cyrus -
which in turn needs to talk to the appropriate authentication back end.
I have not done this = but you might want to look at Cyrus SASL.
I am sure someone on the list is doing this and can be more specific.

Good Luck
Bill
--
Bill Graham