[imp] Emails that are read are still being marked unseen

Murali Rathinasamy murali at muralirathinasamy.com
Fri Dec 28 15:50:29 UTC 2007

Hello,

I'm using the latest stable version of IMP(H3,4.1.5)  and Horde(1.0.3).  No
matter what I do, I can't get the emails that have been read to be marked as
seen.  If I use my email servers client, the emails are correctly marked as
being seen, but no matter what I do, IMP thinks they are unseen.

I updated the php_imap.dll and the pear mail package files included, but I
still can't figure it out.

Help, please?

----
Murali Rathinasamy
DIS Undergraduate at the University of Florida
AIM: xMuralix
Phone: 813.731.3875
murali at muralirathinasamy.com
 <http://www.muralirathinasamy.com/> http://www.muralirathinasamy.com