[imp] Webmail attachment notification

Kevin Konowalec webadmin at ualberta.ca
Thu Jan 3 17:35:22 UTC 2008

John:

In Imp 4.1.4 that's set in your mailbox settings on the Imp setup
panel.  I'm not sure if something's changed between versions but
that's where it is for earlier versions.  We've explicitly turned that
off on our installation though - we found that turning it on slowed
the system down to an unacceptable level (and it tells you right in
the config that it's a performance hit).

Kevin