[imp] spammer taking over horde

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Jan 7 16:42:01 UTC 2008

Quoting "Marco C. Coelho" <maillist1 at argontech.net>:

> I've got multiple spammers that are relaying through a horde/imp box.
> Port 25 is firewalled out, so it has to be the the horde scripts.  This
> is what I see in the horde log:  Any help would be appreciated.

Well, seems like some of your accounts are compromised, and the
spammers are using the signature for the message text. You can work on
identifying/blocking the compromised accounts, or you can use the
recipient limitations that are built in to IMP 4.2... what version are
you using, and what action do you want help with?

-chuck