[imp] part of html-body not displayed

Philip Steeman philip.steeman at khbo.be
Wed Jan 9 15:53:04 UTC 2008

Hello,
I have a mail with 2 mime-parts (multipart/alternative)
one part: text/plain
second part: text/html

The second part is only PARTIAL displayed in imp-4.1.6 (and other 4.1
versions).

In an older version (3) it is correct displayed.
In Outlook: OK
In Thunderbird: OK

When I look at the body I see that there are 2 <html></html> parts in
displayed!!

When I click on:
Click HERE to view HTML content in a separate window.

Everything is there.

So only in version 4.1 of imp and the normal display window it is wrong.

Is it allowed to have 2 html parts?  Can this be corrected?

PS: thank you for yor great job. A 5000+ userbase.

Philip