[imp] Quota Display

Michel Bulgado michel at casa.co.cu
Thu Jan 10 04:43:57 UTC 2008

Hi list,

  I'm trying to let Horde IMP show the quota using a Dovecot IMAP server.

Dovecot 1.0.10

My dovecot config:

mail_plugins(default): quota imap_quota
mail_plugins(imap): quota imap_quota
mail_plugins(pop3): quota

quota= maildir:storage=102400
quota = maildir:ignore=Trash

IMP Settings in the imp/config/servers.php :

'quota' => array (
    'driver' => 'courier',
    'params' => array()
   )

  Courier driver is recommended for Dovecot servers in the
  imp/lib/Quota/courier.php.

I only see
  Quota status: NO LIMIT

I cannot see any quota bar  What could be wrong?

I make a test  , change the value of the quota in my mailbox and horde
showme :

Quota status: 109.03MB / 100.00MB (109.03%) = overquota

Only  i see the quota status when exceed the quota if not overquota i
only see Quota status: NO LIMIT

Sorry for my english , is very poor

Suggestions?