[imp] INBOX view related.

Anant Athavale asa at isac.gov.in
Sat Jan 12 07:43:18 UTC 2008

Dear List,

We are looking for a feature in which, my INBOX will list mails
received from email addresses which are present in my address book marked
in a different color.

ie. if from email address exists in my address book, it should display
in a different color or some symbol may come left to the mail index
(like Personal comes now).

Please let me know, if you have not understood my requirement.  we are
using latest stable release of IMP 4.1. As per my knowledge this
feature currently does not exist.  Please confirm.

Regards,

Anant Athavale.