[imp] Use of "rowEven" and "rowOdd"-classes

Kuhlen, Ulli ulli.kuhlen at dgnservice.de
Wed Jan 23 12:19:02 UTC 2008

Well, that's exactly the problem: when I look at the source that is
generated, there are no such classes on the TRs. All they have is a
'class="seen"' or 'class="unseen"'.

Could it be possible that the js-code you're talking about is not
integrated into the template per default? i.e. I would have do that
manually somehow?

Thanks
Ulli