[imp] accessing horde prefs from within imp javascript?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Jan 26 03:00:59 UTC 2008

Quoting Liam Hoekenga <liamr at deathstar.org>:

> IMP worked fine, but DIMP was super sad after I recompressed the .js
> files.  Since firefox won't let me export the JS error log, here's a
> screen shot:
>
> http://www-personal.umich.edu/~liamr/horde/js_error_log.png

Ah. Then I may have been mistaken. A few possibilities - you can
recompress just a single file by passing that file name as an argument
to the script. Also, the jsmin sources are in the devtools package -
just compile and put it into your $PATH. And the link for the YUI
compressor is in the script.

If the PHP packer doesn't work, though, we should remove it. Michael?

-chuck