[imp] filterprefs.php and the template system

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Jan 26 04:50:26 UTC 2008

Quoting Liam Hoekenga <liamr at deathstar.org>:

> It looks like the solution that requires the least change to the Horde
> code is to change the name of my form fields in the update_prefs case
> statement:
>
>     if (!$bw_lists_locked) {
>         $prefs->setValue('show_bw_lists',
> Util::getFormData('filter_bw_lists'));
>     }
>     if (!$spam_links_locked) {
>         $prefs->setValue('show_spam_links',
> Util::getFormData('filter_spam_links'));
>     }
>
> tho, I'll go with the second option you mentioned should you guys make
> that change yourself.

I don't feel strongly about it, so, unless there's a bug filed or
someone speaks up enthusiastically, I'm going to leave it as is.

> It looks like in Horde 3.2.x / IMP 4.2.x, checked checkboxes are given
> the value "on" in the prefs database, instead of "1"?

I can't reproduce this for general checkboxes, but the filter prefs
and a few other custom checkboxes were doing it. This should fix it:

http://lists.horde.org/archives/cvs/Week-of-Mon-20080121/074369.html

-chuck