[imp] some folders not showing the "footer" menu

Liam Hoekenga liamr at deathstar.org
Mon Jan 28 02:05:26 UTC 2008

I'm testing my Horde 3.2 / IMP 4.2 RC2 installation.. and I've got some
folder that consistently won't show the footer menu (the second copy of
"Delete | Reply | Forward| etc" that appears at the bottom of the
screen).  The error log doesn't show anything.   The ones that don't
show the menu appear to never show the menu, but the ones that do appear
to always show it.

I backed out the changes I made to my .js files.. but haven't really
done anything (I think) that would affect this aspect.

Anyone else seeing this?

Liam