[imp] Message forwarding bug in Imp H3 (4.2-RC2)

Fábio Almeida fabiodealmeida at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 22:05:01 UTC 2008

Hi, I believe I've found a bug or at least weird behaviour in Imp H3 (
4.2-RC2).

When I open a message for reading, there is a little "Forward" menu, with 3

If I click "entire message", the new forwarded message comes up blank in the
composition area.
If I choose "body text only", it seems to work properly (only the body is
forwarded into a new message).
If I choose "attachments only", I get the undesirable original message body
and no attachments at all in the new message window (the body is forwarded
instead of the attachments).

It happened with all types of messages that I've tried. I don't think this
is by design. Can anyone confirm a bug?