[imp] Message forwarding bug in Imp H3 (4.2-RC2)

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Jan 30 16:01:26 UTC 2008

> Quoting Eric Jon Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>:
>
>> I will confirm that it is confusing to many people.
>
> Do you, or any of your users, have suggestions on how to make it clearer?

Help file would be the only thing I can say.  When I explain it to them,
they understand right away.  But it is such a major change from the way
it worked before that they just don't get it until I go over it with them.

Also, maybe a 4th option: body text and attachments, which combines
the "Body only" and "Attachments only".  Seems like that would be useful
also...  And no I'm not volunteering to do that. :)

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Go Longhorns!