[imp] IMP Abuse (was Howto remove client IP-Address)

Thu Jan 31 13:28:49 UTC 2008

Zitat von Otto Stolz <Otto.Stolz at uni-konstanz.de>:

> Hello,
>
> Listaccount <lst_hoe01 at kwsoft.de> had asked:
>> It would be *really* nice if one can limit the mail addresses a user
>> can set to the ones the administrator has tied to the account. Instead
>> of entering free text it should be a list-box with addresses from the
>> database.
>
> Jan Schneider had replied:
>> This is already possible and has always been, at least since IMP 3,
>> probably earlier.
>> Lock the from_addr preference.
>
> Listaccount <lst_hoe01 at kwsoft.de> has asked:
>> Yes of course, but we like to give the user the ability to choose
>> from a bunch of addresses which where defined as aliases to this
>> account  anyway.
>
> Then you should write a pertinent hook function
> to retrieve these data from your user data base
> and present them to the user.

I have tried to do so but failed to pass a "enum" array to prefs.php.
Here is what we use as hook.

// database.
  if (!function_exists('_prefs_hook_tieto_addr')) {
      function _prefs_hook_tieto_addr($account = null)
      {
          global $conf;

          if (is_null($account)) {
              $name = Auth::getAuth();
          }
          if (!empty($account)) {
            include_once 'DB.php';
            $_db = &DB::connect($conf['sql2'], true);
            $query = 'SELECT username,alias FROM virtual WHERE username = ?';
            $values = array($account);
            $result = $_db->getOne($query, $values);
            if (!is_a($result, 'PEAR_Error') && $result > 0) {
                $enum_result = array($result);
                return ($enum_result);
            } else {
                return '';
            }
         }
      }
  }

Jan 31 13:55:57 vx4 httpd2-prefork: PHP Notice:  Undefined index:
enum in /srv/www/horde/templates/prefs/enum.inc on line 3
Jan 31 13:55:57 vx4 httpd2-prefork: PHP Warning:  Invalid argument
supplied for foreach() in /srv/www/horde/templates/prefs/enum.inc on
line 3

Would be nice if someone PHP capable would give  hint.

Thanxs

Andreas

--
All your trash belong to us ;-)  www.spamschlucker.org