[imp] Mimp 2.0-cvs errors

Alexander Bruckner bruckner at universaledition.com
Mon Feb 4 08:58:40 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've installed these versions:

# Horde: 3.2-RC2
# Imp: H3 (4.2-RC2)
# Mimp: H3 (2.0-cvs)

I am testing mimp with Nokia Mobile Browser 4.0.

2 things cause errors when loading the mimp pages in the mobile browser:

1. The language selection on the login page breaks the page (nokia
simulator says error 500)- somehow the entity definitions are not found.
The error in the log is for example:
[WMLEncoder]: XML error: General entity is not declared >agrave<

I've commented out all not needed languages in nls.php to solve this
temporarily.

2. The inbox view is broken - I think that's because the table-element
is not enclosed in a p-element. The error is:
[WMLEncoder]: XML error: Not child element >table<

My fix is to enclose the table-elements with p-elements in the function
renderTable in lib/Horde/Mobile/Renderer/wml.php.
Now the page is loaded; don't know, if that causes other problems now.

Are these two things bugs (ticket ?), or have I mixed versions that
don't fit together in my test-installation ?

Best regards,
Alex Bruckner

p.s: The Openwave Simulator doesn't seem to have these problems. A
'real' client, a sony ericsson phone, cannot load the pages without the
modifications.