[imp] Translation for name of Inbox folder in wrong language

Otto Stolz Otto.Stolz at uni-konstanz.de
Thu Feb 7 11:51:27 UTC 2008

Hello,

after having changed Horde’s language preference
from “Deutsch” to “English (USA)”, via the “Ein-
stellungen” (i. e. “Options”) menu, the name of
the Inbox is still in German (“Posteingang”), in
the folder selection box (red pointer in the at-
tached screen shot). In the header line, the name
is correctly displayed as “Inbox”; also the left-
most menu item correctly reads “Inbox”.

Is there any possible cause in my installation
I should check, or should I just go ahead and
file a bug?

Btw., what does the “(2)” in the header line
mean?

Best wishes,
   Otto Stolz