[imp] Horde/IMP and mail clusters

Bubuk Gabrok bubuk.gabrok at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 02:35:02 UTC 2008

What happened to Gmail? I didn't get the message that
I posted earlier with my Gmail account.

I am posting it here again with Yahoo!. Please accept
my apology for this double post. I would greatly
appreciate some thoughts on the issue that I am faced
with. Here is the original message that I posted
earlier:

I need some idea on how to accomplish this.

I have successfully setup two qmail-ldap servers with
its native
qmail-ldap clustering support. Using the mailHost
(ldap) attribute, I
am able to send mail to someone and that mail will be
correctly
delivered to the correct host as specified in
mailHost. So, half of my
users will have their mails in server-A and the other
half in
server-B. Both mail servers have IMAP and running
fine. All user
accounts are stored in server-A.

I have a third server (server-C) that I will use to
run IMP (and some
web pages). How do I configure IMP so that it will
know from which
server to get a particular mail from, for a particular
user ? Can I do
this without any extra hardware?

I am no sysadmin, please go slowly. I appreciate all
advises. Many thanks.

--
Bubuk