[imp] Horde/IMP and mail clusters

robert sand rsand at duluth.umn.edu
Fri Feb 8 16:19:12 UTC 2008

At the University of Minnesota Duluth we use imp authtentication via imap to a set of servers running perdition.  The
perdition box then determines which server the user resides on and makes an imap connection.

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand at d.umn.edu
1028 Kirby Drive
366 K Plz
Duluth, MN 55812-3095
218-726-6122        fax 218-726-7674

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.