[imp] Message forwarding bug in Imp H3 (4.2-RC2)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Feb 8 21:51:17 UTC 2008

Quoting Eric Jon Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>:

>> Do you, or any of your users, have suggestions on how to make it clearer?
>
> Help file would be the only thing I can say.  When I explain it to them,
> they understand right away.  But it is such a major change from the way
> it worked before that they just don't get it until I go over it with them.

Okay. Please take a look at:

http://lists.horde.org/archives/cvs/Week-of-Mon-20080204/074717.html

(currently this is in HEAD, but the patches should apply directly to
the latest 4.2 (FRAMEWORK_3) as well)

I have added help text about forwarding messages, and changed the
"attachments only" option to really not include the body text.

If this gets good feedback I'll merge it. Otherwise, I don't know what
to do here. :) Comments on the help text are definitely welcome also...

-chuck