[imp] Inbox popup notification - continued

Bill Graham grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com
Mon Feb 11 15:54:11 UTC 2008

I found the Dovecot version was not returning RECENT counts on the
inbox EXAMINE/SELECT requests. An upgraded version of Dovecot fixed
that.

But I still get no notification - either by popup- or sounds when new
mail hits my inbox. I can do an EXAMINE on the INBOX and get a
non-zero RECENT count - but I am not getting notification.

I see this behavior from the standard portal display.
This just occurs on the INBOX not other folders that are fed by an
INGO filter.
Where should I start looking for this ?

thz
Bill