[imp] Corrupted/Truncated attachments (to 64kB) in IMP

m j michaljuris3 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 22:01:47 UTC 2008

Hello,

we are using Horde Webmail Edition on our two server and having problem with
downloading/viewing attachments in IMP for some time.

When I want to see message with let's say 1.7MB JPG or PDF attachment, the
file info shows correct information, but when you try to view/download the
attachment it is always saves/shows only first 64kB

see the screenshot below (you can actually see how is the jpg file displayed
inline only partly)

imp_incomplete+attachments.jpg<http://www.nabble.com/file/p15468408/imp_incomplete%2Battachments.jpg>

This possibly started to happen after upgrading to PHP5

This is our setup:

Horde: 3.1.5
Imp: H3 (4.1.5)
PHP Version: 5.2.4
Apache/1.3.39
RedHat 2.6.18-53.1.4.el5

PHP memory_limit = 128M  (originally 32M)

I'm trying to figure it out for over a week... any ideas?

Thanks