[imp] Attachment viewing

Bubuk Gabrok bubuk.gabrok at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 14:46:34 UTC 2008

--- Bubuk Gabrok <bubuk.gabrok at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I received an email that contains many attachments.
> am able to click (view) the attachment with .jpg and
> ..pdf extensions. But there are no links activated
> for
> Word, Excel and Powerpoint. What should I do so that
> am able to have their links being activated for
> viewing?
>
> TIA.
>
> --
> Bubuk

OK I can figure that out already.

I have installed wvware. It's working but images from
Word are saved into /tmp . But when I do a right-click
on the broken images, I can see that the path refers
to imp, for example,
http://mail.example.com/imp/mswordYXBvGS0.jpg . I have
read some notes on the archive but I couldn't
understand how to resolve this.

I have also came across Eric's hack at
http://lists.horde.org/archives/imp/Week-of-Mon-20030210/030112.html
, but since the image link refers to /imp and the
actual image is written to /tmp, there is nothing much
I can do.

Please help me. TIA.

--
Bubuk