[imp] Display errors with IMP

Wed Feb 20 22:31:00 UTC 2008

Hello

we have two problems with the UI of IMP. One is only related to IE one
is more general.
- The IE problem is that the icon for "closing" the side menu bar
disapears as soon as the cursor is placed on this icon. It is
therefore not possible to size down the side menu. This is with IE6
all patches on Windows XP and 2000.

- The second problem is that with lower resolution display (1024x768)
the menu bar with the icons does a "line break" at the side menu and
is not sized across the whole width as it should IMHO. I can provide a
sample screenshot on request because it is not possible to post images
to the list.

Versions used:
# Horde: 3.1.6
# Imp: H3 (4.1.6) (run Imp tests)