[imp] Who needs Horde

andrew colin andrew.colin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 12:11:27 UTC 2008

In config/registry.php set status to hidden as below.

$this->applications['horde'] = array(
    'fileroot' => dirname(__FILE__) . '/..',
    'webroot' => _detect_webroot(),
    'initial_page' => 'login.php',
    'name' => _("Horde"),
    'status' => 'hidden',
    'templates' => dirname(__FILE__) . '/../templates',
    'provides' => 'horde'
);

On 2/21/08, Bubuk Gabrok <bubuk.gabrok at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  > You can disable it in your user preferences or
>  > global in
>  > horde/config/prefs.php with show_sidebar --> false
>  > and locked.
>  >
>  > Regards
>  >
>  > Andreas
>

> Thank you Anreas, but I just wanted to hide the
>  'Horde' menu item, I still want the side-bar with only
>  'Mail' and 'Organizing' menu-items.
>
>  Is this at all possible ?
>

>  --
>  Bubuk

"Dru"
To follow the path, look to the master, follow the master, walk with
the master, see through the master, become the master. (zen)