[imp] Inbox popup notification - continued

Bill Graham grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com
Fri Feb 22 15:42:20 UTC 2008

I have tracked this behavior in the latest snapshot and
webmail-edition 1.1.rc2.
I am using client side filter with ingo -
when INGO has filter rules in place - INBOX popup doesn't occur.
Without filter rules - everything works fine.
I am figuring that INGO doesn't remember the newmesg (RECENT) count -
and decrement it as it filters things out of the INBOX - and return
the resulting count. Since it has read everything to do it filtering
RECENT gets reset and later on when it is re-quueried for display - it
will always be 0.

thx
Bill

Hurley,Sd
57036
grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com
http://www.hurleybulldogs.com
57036
This electronic  mail sent from Hurley Public Schools -
Hurley, South Dakota http://www.hurleybulldogs.com

NOTICE: This E-mail (including attachments) is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to
the sender that you have received the message in error, then delete
it. Thank you.