[imp] Parent and child menu items

Patrick Boutilier boutilpj at ednet.ns.ca
Mon Feb 25 13:08:58 UTC 2008

Sn!per wrote:
> How do I add a parent and child menu like those in the sidebar. For example, 'Mail' is a parent and 'New message', 'Search', 'Inbox' etc etc are child items.
>
> I am think of adding 'My Account' as the parent and 'Change password', 'Change secret question', 'Change Profile', etc etc as the child menu. How can I do that? Please help.

Edit horde/config/registry.php . Something like:

$this->applications['myaccount'] = array(
     'name' => _("My Account"),
     'status' => 'heading',
);

$this->applications['changepass'] = array(
     'fileroot' => 'path to app',
     'webroot' => 'path to app',
     'icon' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] .
'/themes/graphics/website.png',
     'name' => _("Change password"),
     'status' => 'active',
     'menu_parent' => 'myaccount'