[imp] mark as read on delete (move to trash)

Mark Richardson mark at wire-solutions.nl
Thu Feb 28 15:15:58 UTC 2008

  Hi I would like to know if there is a way to make horde mark messages as read when deleting them via the move to trash route ?

   I find the Virtual Inbox thing very handy, but unfortunately when deleting some messages I always need to  delete them from trash as well (or mark them as seen) to remove them from my view.

  It would be great if they just got out of sight on delete, when I run out of space I can always hit empty trash.

  Thanks