[imp] Can't authenticate against my IMAP Server

Philip MacIver philip at ivercore.com
Tue Mar 4 17:12:31 UTC 2008

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to try to find another webmail client
then.

Thanks for the help anyway.

Just as a last resort this is what the log from my claws-mail says

--8<--
[18:06:10] IMAP4< * OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4REV1 LITERAL+ SASL-IR
LOGIN-REFERRALS AUTH=PLAIN AUTH=LOGIN] slashmail.org IMAP4rev1
2006j.389 at Tue, 4 Mar 2008 11:06:10 -0600 (CST)
[18:06:19] IMAP4> 1 CAPABILITY
[18:06:19] IMAP4< * CAPABILITY IMAP4REV1 LITERAL+ IDLE UIDPLUS
NAMESPACE CHILDREN MAILBOX-REFERRALS BINARY UNSELECT ESEARCH SCAN SORT
THREAD=REFERENCES THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT MULTIAPPEND SASL-IR
LOGIN-REFERRALS AUTH=PLAIN AUTH=LOGIN [18:06:19] IMAP4< 1 OK CAPABILITY
completed [18:06:19] IMAP4> Logging xxxxxxxx to slashmail.org using
LOGIN [18:06:19] IMAP4< User xxxxxxxx authenticated [18:06:19] IMAP4<
Login to slashmail.org successful
--8<--

This any help?