[imp] problems viewing html email in IMP 4.2RC2

Liam Hoekenga liamr at umich.edu
Wed Mar 5 16:09:05 UTC 2008

We've got some locally generated HTML email that isn't viewable in IMP
4.2RC2 (but is viewable in our currently deployed 4.0.5).  Selecting the
message brings up a blank message page (with all the headers and stuff,
but no content).  We do see "Show this HTML in a new window?", and
selecting that opens a new window with nothing in it.  "Message Source"
does review the text of the message, however.

No errors in the error log, nothing interesting in the horde log, and no
core dumps.

Any ideas?

I can provide a "problem" message.

Liam