[imp] problems viewing html email in IMP 4.2RC2

Liam Hoekenga liamr at umich.edu
Wed Mar 5 22:02:35 UTC 2008

> Is the html being filtered in a way that causes it to be invalid?

I've tried it both with the Tidy extension loaded and without.

> Are there multiple <html> tags in it?

multipart message - HTML, with a plain text alternate.  The HTML section
has CSS embedded in it, rather than calling on an external style sheet.

There's only one set of <html> tags.

> What's there if you view the HTML source of both the main and the "new
> window" pages?

main page - the source from the horde applications - nothing from the
message

"new window" - nothing at all

the only evidence that there's a message there is by choosing "message
source", reveals the message in it's entirety.

I'd think if there were a problem with c-client, that we'd see a core
dump, or a message in the php error log?  It's php 5.2.5 built against
IMAP 2007.

Liam