[imp] purging messages in IMP/DIMP

Liam Hoekenga liamr at umich.edu
Thu Mar 6 17:58:07 UTC 2008

This is with IMP / DIMP on HEAD.

We've had some users complain that the "purge deleted" action in DIMP
isn't actually purging email. (I've seen it in IMP too.)  It notifies the
user that messages were purged, but they sometimes aren't.  If I check
with another client, I'll find the messages may not have even been marked
deleted.

I'm turning of $conf['mboxcache']['use_mboxcache'] and
$conf['mlistcache']['use_mlistcache']  for the time being to see if it
helps.

Anyone else notice wonky messages deletion / purging?

Liam