[imp] Deleted Emails Not Being Hidden - Read emails still being marked as Unread

Murali Rathinasamy murali.rathinasamy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 14:38:06 UTC 2008

Hey everyone,

I have a weird issue on my IMP install.  I'm using the newest stable version
(H3 4.1.6) with Horde Framework version 3.1.5, PHP version 5.2.4, IMAPing
into a MailEnable server that is on the same server as the IMP install.  The
server is running Windows Server 2003.

Whenever I delete an email within IMP, it'll put a strikethrough on the
email, but doesn't hide it.  If I click "Hide Deleted", the page refreshes,
but the email with the strikethrough is still visible.  If I hit "Purge
Deleted", the page refreshes, and the email will actually have been purged
correctly.

Also, emails that I have read are still being marked as being unread, and I
can't get them to lose that flag.

I believe it is a Horde/IMP/Server issue as opposed to my email server
because the email servers local webmail client doesn't experience these
issues.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

--
<signature>