[imp] horde_block_imp_mailbox not found

Mainul Islam shuvo1470 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 09:50:19 UTC 2008

Jan Schneider <jan <at> horde.org> writes:

 Zitat von Mainul Islam <shuvo1470 <at> yahoo.com>:

  I have installed the latest version of horde-3.2-rc3 and
  imp-h3-4.2.rc3 when i
  am accessing one of my mailbox i am getting this error in the beginining
  "horde_block_imp_mailbox not found. though i can go to my mailbox and see the
  the mails properly. my question why i am getting such message in the begining
  after authentication. waiting for the quick response.

 Because the "mailbox" portal block has been removed. Update your
 portal configuration.

 Jan.

can you please tell me how can i do that.