[imp] horde_block_imp_mailbox not found

Mainul Islam shuvo1470 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 15 10:00:17 UTC 2008

Jan Schneider <jan <at> horde.org> writes:

 Zitat von Mainul Islam <shuvo1470 <at> yahoo.com>:

 Jan Schneider <jan <at> horde.org> writes:

  Zitat von Mainul Islam <shuvo1470 <at> yahoo.com>:

   I have installed the latest version of horde-3.2-rc3 and
   imp-h3-4.2.rc3 when i
   am accessing one of my mailbox i am getting this error in the beginining
   "horde_block_imp_mailbox not found. though i can go to my mailbox
 and see the
   the mails properly. my question why i am getting such message in
 the begining
   after authentication. waiting for the quick response.

 Because the "mailbox" portal block has been removed. Update your
  portal configuration.

  Jan.

 can you please tell me how can i do that.

 Click on the "Add Contents" link in your portal.

 Jan.

OK thanks problem has been solved. but one thing i want to know in portal right
now google searc is not enabled showing how can i enable that.